Now you can carry your Presto Loom when it is folded in a convenient bag. It’s clear design, additional pockets and small size make it a great travel must have for every Presto owner!
For those who venture into weaving with two heddles, Kromski offers a choice of heddle blocks.
Leave the original block in place and add a Second Heddle Block Set for an occasional double heddle project. Or choose the Double Heddle Blocks to replace the single set with a block that will always be ready to accept the second heddle. Either way, your sure to have twice the fun with double weaving!
See our tutorial here http://kromskina.com/double-heddle-poncho/
The Kromski Weaver’s Choice variable dent heddle makes it possible for the weaver to decide exactly what size heddle to use on a thread by thread basis.
We are no longer confined to using a single sized thread for the warp. Nor are we confined to one size on a given section. Each heddle is an individual piece, thus allowing the weaver to use an endless combination of thread sizes.
Included in the Weaver’s Choice package are:
- 4 wooden pieces – per size: Two of them are flat on one side with the Kromski logo stamp. The other side has a “shelf”. The other two are flat on one side with no logo and curved on the other side.
- 2 Metal Brackets – per size.
- Brass Knobs, Washers and Screws (6 each for the 8” and 16”, 8 each for the 24” and 32”)
- Each heddle comes with an assortment of individual heddle pieces 12, 10, 8 and 5 dent.
- The 8” includes 20 of each.
The 16” includes 40 of each.
The 24” includes 60 of each.
- The 32” includes 80 of each
- Extra Heddle Packs are available which include 20 each of the assorted sizes.